Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Reading....

Did anyone else have summer reading lists when they when younger? For some reason I still get excited and "assign" myself books to read during the summer. This summer I downloaded a few from itunes due to the fact that I would be having surgery and would not be able to read for awhile. I downloaded French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano, Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage by John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman and Joan DeClaire and Everyday Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado. Thanks itunes!

Here are some other favorites from past summers....

3 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love summer reading lists! I am going to check out some of your "favorites" to read this summer, before it is over. (You know how it just flies by!)
Hope you are having a happy week,
xo Lidy

w00ts up said...

Thanks for visiting Lidy! Yes, so many good books, so little time. But snuggling up in a blanket with a book during the winter will be lovely too.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Mo,
I'm also in the middle of reading some great books this summer. It is hit or miss with me. I will read 12 books and then nothing for a year. Now I'm on a roll this suummer reading.
I hope you have a fast recovery from your surgery. The books will help pass the time.
Hugs,
Mo :-)