Saturday, August 16, 2008

Please Spread the Word.....

As I rest in the cottage away from the 103 degree temps. outside, I find myself dreaming of fall. I can't wait! While I love the colors of fall, I also love incorporating sweet pastels and gentle florals into fall decor. So I wanted to give everyone a 'heads up' on an event that I will be hosting September 4-7 called "Show Us Your Pretty Pumpkin."
Take a pic of your prettiest pumpkin, leave a comment with a link, and Sept. 4-7 I will add your post to the list. I can't wait to see what amazing creations everyone comes up with; you ladies are so creative! I'll post a reminder again right before the event.



I will also be giving away some fall goodies during the event, including the pumpkin pictured above.

11 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

What a cute idea! I will try to participate. Thanks for visiting my blog Mo!

emily said...

what a great idea!! do you mind if I use the pic on my blog?? I can't wait!
emily

w00ts up said...

Thanks! Yes, Emily feel free to use the pic.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Oh I can't wait to see all the pretty pumpkins.

{oc cottage} said...

I am so in...and I will be spreading the word!!

M ^..^

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Mo,
I'll see what I can come up with...should be fun....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh my! A pink sparkle pumpkin! I just got to get me one of those! Did you make it? So cute!

Hugs,
Joanne

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Can't wait to see them all! I made mine yesterday so I'm ready. I am going to post mine late the night of Sept 3. Please add me to your list.

http://www.decorating-ideas.blogspot.com/

Shannon
Silver Trappings (used to be Treasures From Home)

w00ts up said...

Thanks for participating Shannon! Will do.

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Love the pink pumpkin and thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I am pumpkinless. I will be sure to see everyone elses!

One Shabby Old House said...

I would like to be a part of the Show us your prettiest pumpkin blog.
Thanks
Becky
Laceandlures.blogspot.com