Saturday, November 29, 2008

By the Water Tower Antiques....

By the Water Tower Antiques is one of my favorite places in Exeter to visit. At Christmastime they turn their already cute shop into a winter wonderland with over 60 decorated trees. Sorry the pictures are kinda stinky, but I hope you enjoy a look into this wonderful Santa land. You can click on a picture to get a better view.


Located on "B" Street in Exeter.


A warm welcome.


Shabby and chic, their white decor is always elegant.


I love the doves.


Can't get enough of the sparklies.


This tree is in the kitchen. Notice the spatula
and grater ornaments on the second tree. Too cute!


A woodland Christmas.


A tree for pink lovers.


I love all the Santas on the shelf.


So sweet.


Ho ho ho.


Always a good idea.

Thanks for coming along. I'm returning there
tomorrow maybe to snap some more pictures.

9 comments:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Great trees! I am sooo not ready for Christmas decor. As always, I like to hang onto my Thanksgiving decor for a bit. Thanks for stopping by and seeing my pumpkins surrounded with ornamental cabbage. When I'm ready to change my decor, I'm planning to substitute my pumpkins for poinsettias. I'll post them so you can see! BTW, where is Exeter?

w00ts up said...

Cindy- Exeter is located in central California. It's a small ag town about 40 minutes away from the big Sequoia trees.

Joanne Kennedy said...

What a great place! I could spend hours there. It looks so pretty and sure would put one in the Christmas spirt.

Hugs,
Joanne

emily said...

What a wonderful place to visit! The entrance to the shop is beautiful!
~emily

Cottage Rose said...

I just love all the Christmas trees and decorations. So many wonderful and different ornies. I really like the Believe Stars they are very sweet. What a great store. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Have a great week.
hugs;
Alaura

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Wow - what a great store! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow Mo, what a wonderful store! It would be very hard to get me out of there! Hope you bought some fun things! Love the glitter pretties!

Hugs,
Maryjane

w00ts up said...

Maryjane-Yes, I could not help but leave with some great stuff. I got a small Christmas tree, a little mouse in a country stocking, some silver bells and pinecones and small bottle brush white wreath. And I might go back Thursday.

{oc cottage} said...

Maaaaaaaaajor cuteness!!

M ^..^

You're on the Central Coast...Solvang-Lompoc-y area?