Friday, May 15, 2009

Garden Walk (Part Two).....

Here are the rest of the pics I took from the Garden Walk. Click on an image to see it bigger. Enjoy and have a good weekend!!!!




This is Valerie Agahi's house on Badger Hill, overlooking Exeter. She is a member of the garden club. Her views at sunset are outstanding!

A bee and hummingbird pass each other in mid-flight.

Front of Valerie's house.

OBJ is a local restaurant that has great landscaping.


One of the garden houses in Amy and Kevin Moore's backyard.

This little sign is too funny.

Colorful hanging basket.



What a good idea. Cute lil' flower mural over the boxes.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

That rose is gorgeous! I wonder what it's called! I guess it doesn't matter because I'm pretty much out of room in my little yard anyway!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Mo,
I was just looking at some of your past post...I love both the garden walks and the tables set for tea are just fabulous.....it has been so hard getting to visit blogs lately....I post about 4 or 5 post at a time and the rest of the week I do not seem to even get to a computer just for fun...I like days like this when I can catch up and visit....I hope all is going well with you and I do hope you find that dream home you are looking for....I know there is one out there for you.....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Stephenie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL post!! That garden is just stunning and what a pretty house...Your pictures look amazing...
STephenie

w00ts up said...

Cindy- She told me it was an Abraham Darby English rose. They might be able to survive for a bit in a pot, but I don't know that for sure.

Mo- Yes, it's amazing how hard it is to find time to blog lately. Yes, still searching for a home, but know we'll find one soon. Our Realtor knows I am looking for a vintage storybook home or bungalow. So I am excited about what we'll find.

Stephenie- Thanks! I love going on the Garden Walk. It always gives me lots of ideas.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely garden walk!! I enjoy your beautiful photos and the peak at lovely gardens around your neighborhood!

The rose is stuning!